Friday, May 25, 2012

Kid Eternity - Mercury


Don't know if you missed me but I've been sort of shut down for nearly a week by one of those pesky internet predators. Bet he or she thought they had shut down a bunch of my files but guess what??? I got 'em back!! So here I am presenting another Kid Eternity character. This one's a god. Mercury, the Latin version of Hermes, messenger of the Greek and Roman gods. I loved mythology when I was young and I still love it today. I've done a couple of versions of Mercury as action figures over the years, along with a few other gods. This version Kid Eternity called up from Eternity in order to chase down a car. What else?? I made him from a Mattel Marvel Secret Wars Wolverine body and the head from a Daredevil figure. I added wings on his head (helmet) and on his ankles (sandals) and painted him according to the version in the comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment