Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Uli Algor

Uli Algor?? You're probably scratching your head and wondering who the heck is Uli Algor?? Well, she's a crook who hasn't been born yet. She's a crook in the 30th Century who was imprisoned but the jailers thought their advanced rehabilitation methods had reformed her. Well, it's nice to know they aren't any better at that then they are now. Uli has a grudge against the Legion and sets up a series of confrontations with them and knocks them all out until, of course, she presses her luck and they defeat her. Once again, the criminals never learn, just like the jailers never do. Uli had a belt which could make the Legionaire's powers backfire and go awry. I rather liked the look of her and I just happened to have a Black Widow head, which I thought would fit quite nicely on a spare Psylocke body. It was actually a fairly complicated paint job but I'm pleased with the end result. I'm really not sure if Uli ever made another appearance but I liked the look of her even if she was a one-shot villainess.

No comments:

Post a Comment