Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ever Feel Ganged Up On?


Of course you have. Like the guy in the cartoon, sometimes it seems that the forces are aligning to pick on us personally. Last week I had too close an encounter with another kidney stone - my second in a couple of months. Then Saturday afternoon my computer suddenly stopped working. Now I have a backup laptop but this was a problem with my service and I don't have a backup for that. Long story not so short - no posts for a few days. Good news is that I apparently passed the stone and my service provider overnighted me a new set of equipment and I am back up and running. I have a new post in the hopper and it will be up later today. Hope you enjoy it. Now maybe I can resume my life pain free and computer equipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment