Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday's Child

 
The actual quote from the rhyme is, "But the child who is born on the Sabbath Day is bonny and blithe and good and gay." My representative for Sunday's child is Julie McCullough who I had an opportunity to meet last month at the Motor City Comic Con in Novi, Michigan, even though she was actually born on Saturday - but what the heck, it's my blog. She was Playmate of the month for February 1986 and an actress, including a recurring role on Growing Pains until Kirk Cameron got religion and decided a girl who took her clothes off for the camera was too racy for him - I'll not comment. She currently works as a stand-up comedian and if you'd like to see her she posts her schedule on MySpace. She's also appeared in a couple of episodes of the Girls Next Door TV series - in one she tried to help Kendra clean up her room - notice I say tried. I have always been charmed by her smile and she's very sweet in person and has a thing for hats. If you have an opportunity (and don't object to meeting beautiful women who have posed naked for a magazine) then I highly recommend you meet this lady. She truly is bonny and blithe and good and gay - that's in the cheerful context, not the sexual preference sense.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment