Friday, June 24, 2011

The Girls of Formal Models


I've written several posts about the folks I met at Motor City Comic Con last month but not much about the young ladies of Formal Models. They were the young ladies in my initial post about Motor City Comic Con and I present them again here, from left to right, Nikki, Lauren and Christine. In the first pic I posted Nikki was wearing the regular Supergirl outfit and here she's adorned in the dark Supergirl costume. Frankly she looks just great in either or both. Formal Models is a modeling agency based in Detroit but make appearances in Toledo, Ohio and Chicago, Illinois as well, so they get around. They make appearances at conventions and shows and can be booked accordingly. You can reach them through Facebook.com/formalmodels - and tell 'em Dennis sent ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment