Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lady Luger


As I've said before - no, I'm sure I've said it before - sometimes a figure will fall into your lap that almost perfectly matches a character you've been wanting to make. That was the case with a Phoenix Follies-manufactured Fraulein I used for the AC Comics nasty villainess Lady Luger. Herr Hitler's right hand gal, Lady Luger comes up against the World War II incarnation of Femforce, including Miss Victory, She-Cat, the Blue Bulleteer and Rio Rita. Of course we all know that, despite her wily machinations, our team of resolute young ladies will triumph in the end. The Phoenix Follies figure came from England but was subsequently bought out by a French company and I believe they are still available. It came as a kit requiring some assembly and of course painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment