Friday, February 3, 2012

A Little Paint Makes all the Difference


Sometimes I can't resist the urge to muck around with action figures. I had gotten a couple of Marvel's Absorbing Man figures out of a two-pack with someone else - can't remember who off hand, then they came out with a single pack. I liked the picture on the back that showed him rather metallic looking (for those not familiar with the character, Carl "Crusher" Creel was given the power by Loki the evil Norse God to take on the properties of anything he touched) but the actual figure was flesh colored. I decided to take care of business myself and repainted one of my extras metallic, which came out looking really good I thought. Sometimes you just can't leave well enough alone. Might do another one if the fancy strikes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment