Monday, July 18, 2011

Good Bad Girl - Queen Killer Shark


I always liked Zinda "Lady Blackhawk" Blake and I've even done a previous post on her. Then when the Blackhawks changed uniforms (see my last post) poor Zinda got kidnapped by the nefarious Killer Shark, who gave her a potion that turned her evil (as related in Blackhawk #200, September 1964). He made her into Queen Killer Shark and specifically targeted her against the Blackhawks. At the end of that issue she escaped leaving Killer Shark in captivity and herself still under his influence. She came back a few times (shall we call them relapses) to alternately fascinate and torment the Black Knights, even once appearing as a mermaid - but that's a post for another day. As for the figure, I used a Black Widow 3 3/4" which I put the little head-piece on and repainted appropriately.

No comments:

Post a Comment