Sunday, July 3, 2011

Green Lanterns - Mixed Lot 1


I said yesterday I'd feature some easy conversions of Green Lanterns and here they are. These are all made using the body from Super Powers Collection Green Lantern figures and the heads from Star Wars, Star Trek and one X-Man figures. From the top, left to right, the heads belonged to Star Trek LaForge as Tarchannen III Alien, Star Wars Akbar, Star Trek Tosk and bottom row, left to right, Star Wars Bib Fortuna, Star Trek Benzite and the X-Person Kylun. This was part of my effort to accumulate additional Green Lantern figures, although I never really had any expectation to reach the 3,600 GLs that were suppose to patrol the universe. Actually, now that I think about it, for patrolling billions of galaxies that's not a very large number. I still have a couple of more entries in the Green Lantern collection - more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment