Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Green Lanterns Mixed Lot 2


OK, this is my final batch of Green Lanterns - well, as final as anything gets in my life or blog. Some of the figures here are actual characters, like the amoeba-like creature in the lower left quadrant who is the GL Eddore. The stingray and jellyfish in the right front are also taken from real characters I've seen depicted in the comics, although I don't know their names. Then at the far right is my version of the young Arisia, when she was still young. But then the rest are mostly figures that I threw together to beef up my own little version of the Green Lantern Corps. Like the Power Lords figure of Sydot on the far left. Then there are the alien metal figures in the front of various types painted as Corps members. That's one of the things I've really enjoyed about the Corps - you can really let your imagination go and be creative. After all, there's suppose to be 3,600 of them and I'm nowhere close to that number.

No comments:

Post a Comment