Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday's Child is full of woe


I met Jasmine Grey (real name Michelle Grayshaw) in October 2005 after my retirement in August. She was appearing at the Motorcity Comic Con in Novi, Michigan. I was immediately struck not only by how pretty she was but also what a wonderful person. She was just so pleasant and bright and enthusiastic it was a real pleasure to be around her. She was an internet and figure model and she attended a number of conventions including Glamourcon in Las Vegas. Standing only 4'11" with all-natural measurements of 34D-25-35 she was a delight to the eye and the heart. I was thus terribly saddened upon learning she had died in an automobile accident less than two months after I met her. I little light went out in the universe, but she was a wonderful person who deserves to be remembered. There are tribute sites to her memory - just google her name - with remembrances from friends and family. This is my own special tribute to a beautiful person taken too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment