Sunday, September 2, 2012

Skull Gang - Mr. Magnum


A few days ago I did a post on the Skull Gang and this is my follow-up. Turns out that one of the things Skull was into was fixing wrestling matches - gosh and I always thought they were real. Anyway, rather than do it the way we do it today (you know, like everybody knows its fixed) Skull had their prize marksman, a Mr. Magnum, who would shoot one of the wrestlers with a dissolving dart that would "slow them down a bit" so their guy would have an advantage. Lois Lane finds out and confronts Mr. Magnum. Of course she gets rescued before Magnum can put a non-dissolving something through her head. I rather liked the look of Magnum and used a Star Trek Dixon Hill figure and a head (don't remember which one), which required most of the work. I found an appropriate gun and there he is. Always nice to have another bad guy in the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment