Sunday, September 18, 2011

Professor Night


Continuing with my Supreme-related posts I present the Supreme universe version of Batman called Professor Night. As a result he's really a rich guy named Taylor Kendall (instead of Bruce Wayne) and he lives in a mansion with his Sikh butler Pratrap (instead of English Alfred) and the obligatory sidekick. In this case it's a girl named Linda Kendall, actually his niece but now adopted daughter, who partners with him in crime fighting as Twilight, the Girl Marvel. Beneath the mansion is the obligatory "Batcave" called the Halls of Night with his advanced crime computer system, trophies of past cases and the obligatory hot car, in this case called the Night-Wagon. He also has the obligatory rogues gallery of sociopathic criminals. My use of the term obligatory may lead you to believe I don't like this guy but I actually do. I haven't yet done Twilight but she's on my list of future projects. As for Professor Night, I used a Toy Biz Silver Surfer body and the head from a Daredevil to make the figure. Then it was just a matter of painting and once again we have stars. A number of stars. I do my best with stars. Then the cape is T-shirt material.

1 comment: