Saturday, September 3, 2011

T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Villains - Spider


The last few posts I've been featuring the T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents and I thought this time around I'd show one of their villain groups. This is Spider, collectively, with their leader wearing the cape (naturally) and four of his soldiers. In the story in T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents No. 11, Spider tries to capture the Dynamo belt for their own nefarious purposes. They fail of course but the uniforms were kinda neat so I customized five of them using five different figures. The Spider Leader was a Toy Biz Daredevil, while one of the soldiers was a later Daredevil and another one is a Mattel Secret Wars Daredevil. The other two are DC Comics Atom figures, including a JLA Atom. All in all they look rather intimidating I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment