Sunday, September 11, 2011

Radar - The Hound Supreme


OK, I do pets. I think that's a good thing. In this case I did Radar, the Hound Supreme and obedient canine to his master Supreme. I made the comparison yesterday to Radar being like Superboy's pet dog Krypto, but Radar could talk, using speakers on either side of his collar, and I'm not sure Krypto ever did that. I also liked some of the dialog they gave Radar. For example, in one story when Supreme and Radar are exploring a black hole they discover a planet and Radar observes, "It does not smell like a true world. It smells (untranslatable), like the moon shining in water." It makes you ponder what the "untranslatable" part might represent and gives an interesting perspective of what the moon shining in water smell might be like. I enjoy writing that makes me think and ponder new possibilities. Anyway, I'm not sure where I got the dog figure but it made a nice Radar. If you look closely you can see the speaker alongside the figure's collar, which I found in my plastic parts box.

No comments:

Post a Comment