Sunday, November 13, 2011

300th Post - Linnea Quigley


I met Linnea at a convention in Baltimore back in 2001. She seemed very sweet and didn't scream once, even though she's a horror movie scream queen. She's been in a boat-load of movies with titles like "Where the Dead Go to Die," "Savage Streets," "Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers," "Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama," and "Beach Babes from Beyond." Born on May 27, 1958 in Davenport, Iowa she moved to California and was encouraged to get into modeling, which she used as a spring-board into an acting career, which she started in 1975. She's done a lot of nudity over the years and a lot of screaming. I saw her in a scene from the movie Guyver (1991) where she has a prolonged, single note scream that would probably have most people squirming in their theatre seats but it was quite a scream. I stood there for a few minutes when I met her and she was interactive with everyone and seemed engaged and intelligent, which hasn't always been the case with everyone I've met, male or female. I like Linnea and always wish her well.

No comments:

Post a Comment