Saturday, November 19, 2011

Too Many Superboys - Part 3


The last few posts I've been concentrating on the Hyper-Tension story arc in Superboy comics. I liked it because it gave me a lot of room for creative invention. Having already covered some of the nuances of the story I'd like to concentrate on these six figures. For the figure at lower right I used the body from a Toy Biz Riddler and the head from a Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves Will Scarlett. Next left on bottom I used a Superpowers Collection Flash body and the head from a Batman Beyond figure. The upper figure on right was also made from a Flash figure, stripped of most of its costume details. On far left I used the body of a Secret Wars Magneto figure and a head who's origins elude me at the moment. On the lower left I used a Mego Pocket Superheroes Superman figure and the head from a Battlestar Galactica Starbuck. And on the upper level at left I used another Riddler body and the head from a Toy Biz Robin. An eclectic mix but it was a strange group of costumes. I'll probably do a few more of these in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment