Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sue Richards - The Invisible Woman



I have never really liked the commercially available figures in 3 3/4" format that have been done of Susan Storm Richards, big sister of the Human Torch and (sometimes) loving wife of Reed Richards of the Fantastic Four. I always thought the uniforms (see lower pic) were kind of clunky (one on right is from the Showdown game system and one on the left from a boxed set with Reed and Ben Grimm). But then her outfits in the comics were sort of like that so I didn't think too much about it. Then I discovered FF #376 from 1993 (see top pic). I liked this costume so much I did a custom figure of it and here we are. She only wore this version for a few issues but at least I captured her and she will live long in my collection. Cheers, Susie. The figure I used was a Ms. Marvel with the short hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment